Specialised post master’s degree "SMART CONSTRUCTION: CONNECTED STRUCTURES AND TERRITORIES"
Building safer, more durable and more comfortable is a key factor in the transformation of our society. Companies are now expecting employees capable of producing a new generation of Buildings, Structures and Territories integrating technologies related to BIM, Building Automation and Artificial Intelligence, guaranteeing: increased comfort, reduced energy consumption, preventive maintenance, control of interventions for breakdowns, wear, leaks or reinforcement, reduced intervention time, increased quality of service, ...
Be a referent, at the national and international level for :
- Taking into account the needs of inhabitants in the design of buildings and smart cities
- Mastering and interpreting the various measurement and evaluation techniques that determine the conditions necessary for the design, construction and maintenance of infrastructures and connected works.
- Manage the operability and development needs of territories, public and private works and infrastructures.
- Develop models and strategies to improve energy efficiency in the territories.
- Strengthening the territories adaptation to climate change to improve its resilience and human securit
- Select measurement techniques to confirm the environmental concepts related to the design of the structures.
- Developing Smart 'Building', 'City', 'Port' or 'Infrastructure' projects
Integrate structures such as :
- Civil engineering companies
- Consultants to advise companies, individuals and local authorities on the management and protection of the environment, housing and infrastructure
- Public or private project management teams
- Consulting offices for the management of heritage, works and infrastructures
- Facilities Management Research Organizations
- Public and private heritage administration bodies
- Contractor and concession operators
- Environment and works monitoring stations, service and maintenance companies
- Resource and Risk Management Organizations
As a :
- Responsible for the management and planning of the territory, heritage and environment
- Project Manager, Project Engineer
- Engineer in charge of consulting, expertise and upstream studies (risk, feasibility, design, etc.) in France and abroad on design, (de)construction and maintenance projects.
- Project manager in charge of heritage and infrastructure maintenance
- Engineer expert in risks and durability of structures
- Engineer specialized in energy geostructures
- Responsible for the operation of parks, major works or public or private infrastructure concessions Expert engineer, highly qualified to manage the various phases from design to completion of major construction projects.
- Assistance to the Project Manager integrated in the design, construction and operation phases
BOUYGUES TP, EUROVIA (VINCI GROUP), DEME, ACCOAST, EVIDENCE INFO, ETMF (EIFFAGE GROUP) , ARCADIS, ANTÉA, APAVE , ARTELIA, SOCOTEC, GÉODIS, INGROP, BRL INGÉNIERIE, SOLUGEO, HALBOUT CONSULTANTS, KEYVEO, LERM SETEC, FFB, FRTP, CINOV, SYNTEC, UNICEM, IFSTTAR, CEREMA, NOVIMAGE.
This master's degree is intended for candidates :
- Holders of a degree from an engineering or architecture school
- Holders of a master’s degree of technical and scientific training specialized in civil engineering wishing to specialize in eco-materials
- Engineers or managers in the sector, in the context professional mobility
- First year of Master’s degree holders, followed by a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- The recruitment criteria for foreign students and trainees are the same as those for French students and trainees in continuing education or post-graduate studies.
- A minimum level of understanding of French and English is required.
Cost of initial training: 9,800 euros
Cost on-going training: 11 800 euros
- Application: open
- Start date: October 2020
Please note that these dates are given as an indication only and are subject to availability.
Full applications will be processed as they come in.
To submit an application :
- Create an account: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr/users/account/register
- Validate the creation of your account via your email address
- Connect to the admission portal: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr
To help you in these steps we advise you to download or print the tutorial