With an increasing international maritime traffic, climate change and reduction of fossil energy resources, the coastal engineering industry needs highly qualified staff.
Being a referent, at the national and international level for :
- Managing port activities, from port traffic to facility maintenance
- Participating in the design of the various maritime structures and works
- Developing offshore wind and renewable energy projects
- Creating ports in a multidisciplinary and sustainable approach
- Participating in the protection and development of the coastline
- Professions related to project management: Technical Assistant to the Project Owner (AMO) integrated in the design, construction and operation phases, Manager of the various port tasks (dredging, maritime traffic, maintenance, environment and port development...), Responsible for the management and development of the coastline.
- Engineers or project management: Project manager, project engineer, price studies, Engineers in charge of consulting, expertise and upstream studies (opportunity, feasibility...) in France and internationally on projects for the design and/or maintenance of ports, maritime and energy (+oil and gas) infrastructures, Project managers in charge of the development of offshore wind farms or other Renewable Marine Energy, both at the design and development level.
- Engineers in companies: Managers working in offshore wind farms or other Marine Renewable Energies infrastructures, Highly qualified engineers able to manage the different phases from design to implementation of major port, maritime and energy projects, Technical managers for the maintenance of poarts, maritime and energy infrastructures, Expert engineer in geotechnics (soil mechanics).
EGIS, ARTELIA, INGEROP, TECHNIP, PRINCIPIA, BRL INGENIERIE, ANTEA, ARCADIS, SAFEGE, KERAN / SCE, BMT ARGOSS, G OCTOPUS, CATHIE ASSOCIATES, ACCOAST, TERRASOL SETEC, INOUCO, SOLUGEO
VINCI construction, BALINEAU, BOUYGUES TP, EIFFAGE TP, SAIPEM, SPAC, SOLETANCHE BACHY, DTP, KELLER FONDATION, MENARD, SODRANORD, SDI / DEME, TECHNIP
CEREMA, UPF, PNA, WPD, ENERTRAG
This training is labelled by the Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique.
You must be a holder or in the process of obtaining one (to be validated at the latest at the beginning of October 2020):
- Master’s degree graduated in civil engineering, fluid or solid mechanics, a p Holders of a master’s degree of technical and scientific training specialized in civil engineering, coastal and maritime engineering.
- First year of Master’s degree holders, followed by a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
Cost Initial training: EUR 9 800
Cost Ongoing training: 11 800 euros
The training is fully taught in English.
- Application: open
- Start date: 28 September 2020
Please note that these dates are given as an indication only and are subject to availability.
Full applications will be processed as they come in.
To submit an application :
- Create an account: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr/users/account/register
- Validate the creation of your account via your email address
- Connect to the admission portal: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr
To help you in these steps we advise you to download or print the tutorial
General rules of the 2020 competition Entry to Specialised Masters Courses
Registration fee for the competition: 80 euros