The specialized Post Master's degree "Eco Materials Expert and BIM Design" aims at training high-level engineers and technical managers, who will become reference points, at national and international level, to implement the sustainable development approach in the civil engineering industry.
The training, has been developed to meet the industry needs by drawing on the latest researches and on the use of digital simulation for the processing of case studies and projects. After one year of study, including a 6-month internship, our post-master graduates have an expertise that is in high demand on the job market.
To position yourself as a referent, at the national and international level for :
- Manage and lead an eco-construction project using BIM,
- Participate in all phases of the design of healthy, energy-efficient and low environmental impact buildings,
- Participate in the development of innovative alternative materials and better understand the impact over time of materials and the built environment, for people and their health,
- Assessing the environmental impacts of materials
- Implementing a LEAN management approach
- Integrate structures such as :
- Companies in the construction and housing sector
- Engineering and design offices
- Public or private project managers
- Control and monitoring bodies in the construction and housing sector
- Materials laboratories
- Research Organizations
As a :
- Expert in the control of the life cycle of constructions and their components
- BIM Manager
- Expert engineer in eco-design of buildings
- Technical Assistant to the Project Manager in the design, construction and operation phases
- Environmental quality manager for construction, adaptation and management of buildings and housing
- Environmental quality manager for construction sites
- Advice, expertise and upstream studies (opportunity, feasibility, etc.) in France and abroad on projects for the design and/or rehabilitation of buildings and housing.
- Project managers, project engineers, price studies, etc.
- New Building Materials Laboratory Manager.
Saint-Gobain Group, Eiffage, Bouygues Construction, Sogea N.O. (Vinci Group), GreenAffair, Ingérop, CMEG, CoDEM, Egis,Novalog, Novimage, Solugéo, Phase B, Halbout Consultants, Medieco, Arcène, Artelia and Anteagroup, but also SMEs in connection with industry federations.
YOU MUST HOLD OR IN THE PROCESS OF HOLDING (TO BE VALIDATED AT THE LATEST AT THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER 2020):
- a Master’s degree in Civil engineering, architecture degree, other technical and scientific trainings specialized in the building and public works or equivalent wishing to specialize in eco-materials
- a first year of Master’s degree followed by a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Engineers or managers of the industry, in the context of professional mobility
Cost Initial training: EUR 9 800
Cost ongoing training: 11 800 euros
- Application: open
- Start date: October 2020
Please note that these dates are given as an indication only and are subject to availability.
Full applications will be processed as they come in.
To submit an application :
- Create an account: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr/users/account/register
- Validate the creation of your account via your email address
- Connect to the admission portal: http://portail.esitc-caen.fr
To help you in these steps we advise you to download or print the tutorial
Would you like to receive personalized documentation on the MS "Expert in Eco Materials and BIM Design" training? Fill in the documentation request form.
Registration fee for the competition: 80 euros