ESITC Caen's professional bachelor's degree "BIM Projector: Building and Structures Studies Projector" allows students to learn how to model tomorrow's world.
The digital revolution is transforming the construction industry. BIM (Building Information Modeling) is booming and related skills are in high demand. The BIM designer is involved throughout the project: creation of the digital model in the design phase, evolution in the construction phase, and piloting in the operation phase. He plays a major role in the relationship between designers and builders by bringing the digital mock-up to life..
- Working in an international context
- Communicate, present and report on its work
- Manage the planning and coordinate the actions of a project team
- Autonomy; maturity, critical thinking
- Architectural modeling, MEP and structures (REVIT)
- Metal structure modeling (TECKLA)
- Modeling concrete structure and reinforcement plan (ALLPLAN)
- Modeling wood structure (CADWORK)
- Know the legal environment of the BIM
- Participate in the implementation of BIM conventions and processes
- Maintain the object catalog
- Interact with the teams in the design and construction phase
- Realize, check, correct a BIM model in the design and execution phase.
- Verify the project's compliance with the rules of the BIM Convention
- Update, save and output graphic documents
- Detect, analyze conflicts and propose technical solutions
- Propose technical variants while optimizing costs
- Drawing up reinforcement plans associated with the BIM model
- Calculate cubatures and carry out measurements
- Project management
- Architect's office, design office, engineering office
- Construction company
BOUYGUES TP, VINCI, EIFFAGE, EGIS, ARTELIA, FFB, FTP
THIS PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR'S DEGREE IS INTENDED FOR CANDIDATES :
- Holder of a Civil Engineering degree approved at level III (bac+2) :
- BTS Building, Public Works, Topographic Surveyor and Numerical Modelling, Building Thermics, Wood and Habitat Construction Systems, Metal Architecture, Fluids, Energy, Home Automation, Building Studies and Economics, Building Envelope,
- DUT Civil Engineering - Sustainable Construction, Thermal Engineering and Energy,
- L2 of Civil Engineering,
- Any other level III diploma in Civil Engineering, French or foreign equivalent.
Please note that these dates are given as an indication only and are subject to availability.
Full applications will be processed as they come in.
Create your registration file on the website Concours Avenir "Avenir Bachelor".
Select the Bachelor's degree "BIM Projector from ESITC Caen".
The files are then studied as they are received.
ESITC Caen invites you to an interview.
Your results will then be available on the Concours Avenir website.
All you have to do is validate your choices!
Registration fee for the competition: 30 euros (non scholarship holders) - free (scholarship holders)